MMP-I are a 100% owned division of USA Corporation Michigan Wheel Marine. The Corporation was founded in 1903 since when we have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience from a very long time in the marine industry.
In 2003 we opened our UK facility and in 2011 established our Middle East Company. The European operation is based in Newton Abbot, England and our Middle East operations in Jadaf, Dubai so we are well positioned to serve customers throughout these regions.
We offer a very diverse range of propulsion products suitable for recreational, commercial and military applications. OBSD propellers, Inboard propellers up to 3.0mtr in diameter, shafting systems, rudders, struts and steering systems all form part of our propulsion packages. Included in our equipment portfolio we have the Aqualube range of water lubricated bearings, Isoflex anti-vibration engine mounts and flexible couplings, Ercem shaft seals, Rope Cutters and Propeller pullers.
In today’s world of rapidly expanding electronic communication our web shop is a new venture for the Corporation and another aid to support our network of customers and make dealing with MMP-I a pleasant experience.
The key people in our team are;
- Ben Mortimer – Sales and Engineering Manager – email@example.com
- Tom Clarke – Senior Sales Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Manning – Sales and Logistics Engineer – email@example.com
- Thomas “Barney” Barnhoorn – Design Engineer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Hughes – Aqualube Bearing Sales and Support – email@example.com
- Denise Ward – Account Services and Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosie Guppy – Sales and Customer Services Support – email@example.com
- Kate Munro – Marketing Co-ordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Ryder – Technical Sales Support – email@example.com
Please call our sales line on 01626 351723 if you need to speak direct to any of our team.